Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Accenture Hour Of Code

Our time at Accenture went successfully this morning. We've experienced many interesting things and informations being told by the staffs from there. Entering the building was really fascinating and one of my highlights for today because I am really glad that they've accepted us to come over and show us what they're all about and capable of. Each and every one of them showed kindness and made  us feel welcomed into their workshops. We got to experience their occupation and how there technologies work. It was really entertaining and enjoyable to do and it showed when everyone committed into the games and fun activities. Later on, after all the introductions and the welcoming speeches had ended. We got to make our own photo booths and websites by creating one, following the instructions that was being showed on the left side of the computer with a partner of our choice. 

My experience in this type of career was outstanding! They taught us the meaning of their business and the positive affects of this in our future. I was amused with what they've told us and how they also make a profit out of this which brought majority of the students attention including myself. The type of money they make and not only that, but how fun this job is. After experiencing this career, it did made me interested and thought of the possibilities and what I would be capable of doing that could which includes technologies or gaming things. 



3 comments:

Hinerau said...

I could see how highly engaged you were in the activities today Catherine, as well as your interest in the presentations by Neil and Dan from Accenture, and Rhys and Timoti from Tupu Toa. I think you would do exceptionally well in this particular pathway, especially as it is an area that you seem to really enjoy.

Ash said...

Hi Catherine,

We enjoyed having you visit us at Accenture. I'm glad you got to see the type of work that we do here, and I'm sure you can find a digital career that you would be passionate about.

Ash

Catherine Fatai said...

Hi Ash,

Thank you for taking your time to comment under my work. I appreciate the opportunity that you guys have given for us to come and experience what your job is all about. I do wish the same exact thing and hopefully will be more interested in Digital Career in the future.

Thanks.

Post a Comment